Question about SanDisk Sansa m240 MP3 Player
To listen to audiobook content, follow these steps:
1. Press the Home button to return to the Main Menu.
2. Select Music from the Main Menu.
3. Scroll down to Audiobooks and select it.
4. Use the thumbwheel to highlight and select the desired book.
5. Press the >>| button to skip to the next chapter or press-and-hold the >>|
button to fast forward.
5. Press the |<< button to go back to the previous chapter or press-and-hold the
|<< button to rewind.
6. Use the thumbwheel to adjust the volume level.
Posted on Dec 10, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 23, 2011 | Apple iPod nano
Apr 13, 2011 | Digital Blue Disney Mix Stick 2 MP3 Player...
Apr 06, 2011 | Sony MP3 & Digital Media Players
Jan 02, 2011 | Sony E-reader Portable E-book MP3 Player
Aug 16, 2010 | Sony E-reader Portable E-book MP3 Player
Aug 14, 2010 | MP3 & Digital Media Players
May 12, 2010 | Sony NWZ-E436F MP3 Player
May 10, 2010 | Apple iPod touch
Dec 30, 2009 | Apple iPod nano
Dec 07, 2009 | MP3 & Digital Media Players
117 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: