Question about SanDisk Sansa m240 MP3 Player
To listen to audiobook content, follow these steps:
1. Press the Home button to return to the Main Menu.
2. Select Music from the Main Menu.
3. Scroll down to Audiobooks and select it.
4. Use the thumbwheel to highlight and select the desired book.
5. Press the >>| button to skip to the next chapter or press-and-hold the >>|
button to fast forward.
5. Press the |<< button to go back to the previous chapter or press-and-hold the
|<< button to rewind.
6. Use the thumbwheel to adjust the volume level.
Posted on Dec 10, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 23, 2011 | Apple iPod nano
Sep 05, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Apr 06, 2011 | Sony Audio Players & Recorders
Jan 02, 2011 | Sony E-reader Portable E-book MP3 Player
May 12, 2010 | Sony NWZ-E436F MP3 Player
May 10, 2010 | Apple iPod touch
Dec 30, 2009 | Apple iPod nano
Dec 07, 2009 | Audio Players & Recorders
Nov 18, 2009 | Facebook Social Network
Mar 05, 2009 | Xerox CopyCentre C128 Black and White...
Feb 16, 2014 | SanDisk Sansa m240 MP3 Player
117 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: