Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: i have refilled the ink
Posted on Nov 30, 2008
SOURCE: canon pixma mp220
this worked for me,
with the printer off, press and hold down the resume button, press power button and hold down, release resume button, without releasing power button press resume button two times,then release both buttons at the same time. press resume button four times then press power to turn off. then restart. good luck
Posted on Jul 12, 2009
SOURCE: canon pixma mp220
I had the same problem, and this is the fix.
1. Go to Canon's website and find the "Drivers and Downloads" section. From there, you will need to specify the subcategories of your hardware, and then your specific model (for example: Hybrid (i.e.-Printer & Scanner), Inkjet, MP470 Series)
2. When you find the proper page for your model printer, select your operating system from the drop down list.
3. Scroll down the page. You will see all versions of the drivers and programs to download. Download the latest version of the driver. You should also download the "My Printer" program. This is useful for troubleshooting and maintenance.
4. Keep scrolling until you find the "MP Navigator" program. This is a very important program, and is necessary for the scanner to operate properly. Download this program.
5. One MP Navigator is downloaded, verify that the scanner will use this program when it operates. To do this, go to the Start menu, click on Control Panel, click on Scanners and Cameras, click the printer that you will be using, then click properties. Click the tab at the top that says "Events." You will then see a drop down menu with the options Save to PC, Save as PDF, etc. Verify for each option that your computer is either opening the MP Navigator program, or that the computer will prompt you on which program to open.
This should get your scanner working. Hope this helps!
Posted on Sep 15, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 25, 2010 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Sep 21, 2010 | Canon PIXMA® MP210 Printer
Feb 15, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP530 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 08, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Feb 02, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP210 Photo All-In-One Printer
Oct 01, 2008 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
527 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: