Question about Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Apparently that page has moved. However it is still available in the internet archive:
Suggestions from that page are:
- Check to make sure that Still Image Service is running and Startup Type is set to Automatic
- Install VueScan (alas, this software is not free)
- C:\WINDOWS\twain_32\CNQLxx (xx is the number of your scanner) should be included in the PATH environmental variable
- Re-install the earlier versions of drivers (CSU621) and ToolBox, 3.1. Follow the original Canon instructions from 2003, when Windows asks for the drivers in the setup wizard. I typed in -or browsed- to the C:\Windows\Temp\ folder and chose the old SGSU621. Once rebooted the Toolbox 'saw' the scanner and we were back in business.
- Looking in Device Manager, I saw that the driver version # was that of the WIA driver, not the TWAIN driver. I Uninstalled the driver, with the box to delete the driver from the computer checked. I then disconnected the scanner, reinstalled the TWAIN driver (just to be sure), then reconnected the scanner. Plug and Play found the "new" hardware and installed a driver for it. Checking Device Manager, the driver was now the ver# for the TWAIN driver.
Posted on Dec 16, 2015
Http://www.everythingusb.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=7337 shows possible solutions.
Posted on May 11, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 15, 2011 | Canon CanoScan LiDE 60 Flatbed Scanner
Feb 20, 2011 | Canon CanoScan LiDE 30 Flatbed Scanner
May 18, 2010 | Canon CanoScan LiDE 30 Flatbed Scanner
Feb 17, 2010 | Canon CanoScan LiDE 25 Flatbed Scanner
Feb 26, 2009 | Canon CanoScan LiDE 25 Flatbed Scanner
Nov 17, 2008 | Canon CanoScan LiDE 30 Flatbed Scanner
Jul 31, 2008 | Canon CanoScan LiDE 25 Flatbed Scanner
May 22, 2008 | Canon CanoScan LiDE 25 Flatbed Scanner
May 19, 2008 | Canon CanoScan LiDE 25 Flatbed Scanner
94 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: