Question about Cell Phones
1. From Main Menu, Select Messaging
2. Select Settings
3. Select Multimedia message
4. Fill in all the different menus with the info above, as it matches what I have in my phone (this includes the Profile Name, etc...)
Use this info exactly:
1. slide duration :5
2: Priority: normal
3:Validity Period: max
4. Delivery report: request report ON
5. Read report: request report ON
6. Auto download: Home network: auto AND THEN GO BACK and set roaming: manual
7.Network Profile> New profile, or edit if you attempted to set up
Profile name: MMS
Internet Mode: http with proxy
Proxy Id: same as the other post:066.209.011.032
Port Proxy: 8080
Connection: MEdia Net (name you entered earlier)
Hit save!! and activate!!!
Posted on Aug 23, 2009
SOURCE: lg ks360 & lg pc suite help
hi to transfer the photos from your phone to your pc or from pc to your phone you have to go the settings in your phone and then go to connectivity then go to usb settings and select mass storage. After that connect your phone to your pc and then you can go to my computer you will have your phone listed their and then you will be able to do it.
Posted on Feb 26, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 23, 2011 | LG Cell Phones
Jun 19, 2011 | LG Venus VX8800 Cellular Phone
Jan 31, 2010 | LG KM900 Arena Cell Phone
Jan 29, 2010 | LG KS360 QWERTY Keyboard Phone BRAND...
Jan 24, 2010 | LG Neon GT365 Cell Phone
Jun 20, 2009 | LG KE990 Cellular Phone
2,339 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!