An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 100 times.
Re: Receive Photos on Samsung E-900 Phone
You can receive photos via bluetooth or by USB via a computer.for bluetooth you need to switch it on and make your device discoverable by other bluetooth devices from which the photo has to be sent.be sure to switch off bluetooth once its done or you may get a virus!
the other way is to transfer via usb connection from a computer.samsung would have given you some software for synchonising with your mobile phone.
hope it helps!
all the best!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
If you have not added any new photo after resetting, you can recover your photos provided the photos are stored on the memory (not phone memory) which is swappable. Remove your memory card from the phone. Insert it in Memory Card Reader. There are memory card data recovery softwares available on internet. Check with the Samsung website. Surely you can get on Sony Ericsson website.
1. Download Video Download Studio, install it.
2. Go to the interface, you can download (Automatic capture) the YouTube video there directly. Tab Download to Convert, you can also click "Add" button to upload the videos from computer. You can also edit video by trim and crop functions.
3. After the video display on the Video Download Studio, click "Profile" and choose "General video", then select an MP4 format. Set destination file, clicking Convert button to complete the task.
Not only convert video to MP4, but also support batch conversion. Safe and easy to operate. No Viruses, No Spyware, No Adware. Do not hesitate. Have a try!
this happens because, ur phone might not support the file type which that photo is in. Plz refer ur manual , where u will come to kno about the supported photo format as well as other supporting multimedia files.
have you installed the correct settings for wap and mms from your network most of the network providers will send you these setting OTA (over the air) once you have installed these make sure to turn the phone off and on
depending on your network if you go to the website of your service provider eg o2 you can have the settings sent to your phone via sms you follow the instructions and install them this will enable you to send and recieve photo messages