Question about Radio Shack (43-3829) Digital Answering Machine
POWER FAILURE LED TO LOOS OF OUTGOING MESSAGE AND TIME. i NEED TO SET TIME?? hOW....
One thing Radio Shack's answering machine [model number 43-3829], is NOT, is intuitive. But I guess you know that already. ;-)
To set the date and time, perform each of the steps below in quick succession, otherwise the machine will drop you out of the process and you’ll have to start over. You have about five seconds between each step, so try and make a mad dash for the finish line (Steps 4.-5.).
Setting Date and Time on Your Answering Machine:
(To set Day…)
1. Turn the answering machine on and hold down the TIME SET/CHECK/>> button until it beeps twice.
2. Press ANNC/DAY/<< repeatedly until the correct day displays / is indicated.
(To set Hour…)
3. Press REC repeatedly until you reach/hear the correct hour.
(To set Minutes…)
4. Press >|| (PLAY) repeatedly until you hear the correct minute(s).
5. Press TIME SET/CHECK/>> once. The machine will play the time and day you entered.
To exit/cancel the time- and date-setting mode, press ON/OFF/STOP once.
Hope this helps! If you have additional questions, please let me know and I’ll do my best to help.
Posted on Oct 20, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 01, 2011 | AT&T DECT 6.0 Cordless Phone System with...
Dec 29, 2010 | AT&T 1717 Digital Answering Machine
Jul 25, 2010 | Radio Shack 3822 Digital Answering Machine
Mar 07, 2009 | Uniden TRU8885 Digital Answering Machine
Feb 08, 2009 | Answering Machines
Nov 19, 2008 | Vtech 2460 Answering Machine
Nov 09, 2008 | Radio Shack 3825 Answering Machine
Mar 11, 2008 | AT&T 1726 Digital Answering Machine
Jan 28, 2008 | GE 29878GE1 Digital Answering Machine
Nov 11, 2007 | Answering Machines
1,564 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!