Question about E-Machines eMachines Desktop PC
I have problem to open my emachine T4165. It doesn't have those normal big two screws at the back that help us open the side panel.
1. First of all, you need to shut off
your computer. To do this press the power button on the front of the
computer after you have shut it down from Start> Shutdown on your
2. Unplug the power cord from your computer. This is the big black/white/grey plug that plugs into the power supply on the back of your PC.
3. Unplug the rest of the wires from the back of the computer.
4. Find a sturdy flat surface on which to work on.
5. Unscrew all screws from the back of your computer except the power supply screws. You will make a mess if you unscrew the power supply screws.
6. Open your computer up by taking the side panel off, or sliding the cover off. It might be difficult but it will come off if you have taken all the screws out.
Posted on Oct 14, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 23, 2014 | PC Desktops
Jan 01, 2014 | E-Machines eMachines Desktop PC
Dec 02, 2011 | E-Machines eMachines Desktop PC
Nov 19, 2010 | E-Machines eMachines Desktop PC
May 20, 2010 | eMachines EL1210-11 PC Desktop
May 03, 2010 | E-Machines eMachines Desktop PC
Jan 21, 2009 | E-Machines (T2824) PC Desktop
Mar 08, 2008 | PC Desktops
102 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!