Question about Brother Office Equipment & Supplies
Did you install the software/driver that came on the CD first? usualy you need to do so.. insert the CD that came with the printer and install... do not have your printer plugged into usb at this time... at some point during installation you should be prompted to insert the usb lead into the printer installation will then complete
Posted on Oct 14, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 22, 2012 | Brother DCP 115C All-In-One InkJet Printer
May 25th, 2011 • Printer
How to Reset Brother DCP 110C, 115C, 120C, 130C, 135C, 145C, 150C, 165C, 185C, DCP 195C Printer:
1. Press the Menu, then Mono Start key then press the UP arrow key 4 times to make the machine enter the maintenance mode and "ERROR 46′ pops-up in the display.
2. Enter maintenance mode 80: Select 8 by pressing the UP/DOWN arrow key and push OK key and select 0 and push OK key
3. Now Press MONO arrow key several times until you see PURGE:XXXXX
4. Select 2 and push OK, Select 7 and push OK, 8 and push OK, select 3 and push OK and the purge counter is now reset to 00000.
5. Press STOP/EXIT key to go to root of maintenance mode
6. Enter code 99 to exit maintenance mode: Select 9 and push OK, Select 9 and push OK.
Jul 24, 2011 | Brother DCP-110C All-In-One InkJet Printer
Mar 10, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 04, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Sep 05, 2008 | Brother Office Equipment & Supplies
Jul 18, 2008 | Brother Office Equipment & Supplies
99 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!