You can get music transferred to Your phone using the bluetooth of Your phone or through the USB connection or through the memory card of Your device.
To use the bluetooth of Your phone please follow the steps below:
- Ensure the computer has a bluetooth device or You connect a bluetooth dongle to the computer,
- Turn on the bluetooth of Your phone,
- Select the songs You want to send to Your phone one by one,
- Then You select send a file from the bluetooth option from Your computer,
- It will search for the phones bluetooth device, then You accept it from the phone, do not use the pass key mode on the bluetooth settings,
- It will load and send the file to the phone.
To send music through the memory card, please follow the steps below:
- Turn off the phone,
- Remove the memory card of the phone,
- Get a memory card reader and insert Your memory card into it,
- Then You connect the memory card reader to the computer,
- It will read like a USB drive and install its drivers,
- Open the file to view folders, or You go to the computer and open it from its position i.e Removable drive E:,
- Go to the music You want to send to Your phone and copy then to the memory card,
- Safely remove the device by ejecting it from Your computer(to eject right click on the position and select eject),
- Insert it into the phone and browse out the music from the phone.
To transfer music to the phone using the USB cable, please follow the steps below:
- Connect the USB cable to the phone,
- Connect it to the computer,
- The computer will install the drivers of the phone,
- Then You open file to view folder,
- If the phone does not connect to the computer, it might require the software disc that came with the phone, insert it into the computer and allow it install,
- Once the computer recognizes the phone,
- Click on open files to view folder,
- Then You follow the step 7 and 8 in the process to install using a memory card reader.
Hope this helped. Thank You for using FixYa!!!