Question about Canon imageRUNNER 2200
I wat driver
Posted on Nov 20, 2008
Greetings fellow south-african. you will find the driver for your machine at the following web address:
1) in the left of the screen click on "Download Centre"
2) from the list that now appears below "download centre" click on "driver"
3) in the main window, under "product group" select "copy systems"
4) under product name select "DC2150"
5) under "operating system" select your flavour of Windows
6) click on the "search" link just below "operating system"
7) from the list that appears look for an orange link called "KX-driver 4 4 0403c2.exe" and click on it
8) and Done
If memory serves me, this downloads as a self-extracting zip file, so all you need to do is double click the downloaded file, specify where you want the files to be extracted to, and click on unzip.
Sometimes the file will open a German version of Winzip. In this case, if your German is a bit rusty, choose where you want the files extracted to by click on the "Durchsuchen" button, and then click on the "extrahieren" button" to unzip the file.
Dont worry, the extracted software will be in English
Posted on Oct 15, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 28, 2010 | HP PSC 1315 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jan 10, 2009 | HP PSC 1610 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Dec 10, 2008 | Canon imageRUNNER C3200 Copier
Feb 22, 2008 | Lexmark X3350 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Feb 22, 2008 | Lexmark X3470 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Dec 18, 2007 | Sharp AR-5316 Advanced Digital Imager...
225 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: