- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
what problem do you have mention ? attached is there a list please indicate. God bless you
No Lights or Power, Unit seems Dead The voltage to the unit is good.Lights come on, but can not program unit, Touchpad dead Microwave Runs, but no Heat Turntable rotates, acts like it is heating but doesn't. This is the big one, many possibilities. Microwave Runs, Heats, but turntable does not move Microwave is arcing Microwave Vent Hood is not working Over The Range(OTR) Models. Microwave Stove Light not Working OTR models, light bulbs good. Microwave overheats and keeps turning off
is a heating filament of an oven MAGNETRON..it s responsible of
producing heat to the oven..possibly this is defective ..this filament
must be replaced by a new one..theres no problem with the motor cos it
runs the table power and light button seems working..HOPE THIS HELPS
That problem could happen because of a bad door switch .
There are plastic mounts inside the microwave which hold the door switches and onto which the door latches lock when you close the door.
The screws on these mounts may be loose. If they get too loose, the switches will not be activated properly .
That could happen because of slamming the door and not closing it gently .
WARNING : A microwave oven is capable of giving you a serious electrical shock, even when it is unplugged. I strongly recommend you seek the assistance of an appliance repair technician when conducting any microwave oven repair .
Never run the microwave without a load (something to heat)!!! That kills the microwave generating parts.
Sounds like a 'thermal' protect switch is activating after running. Make sure that (if the unit is mounted in a cabinet) that there is sufficient space around the unit for proper air flow and that nothing is blocking the vents. Try setting it on a counter top and heat something. If it works properly and doesn't shut off, the venting space is the problem. You may have to have the cabinet that it sits in redesigned for more clearance.
I had the same exact thing happen...I put in some popcorn, it wouldn't pop. The screen said "sensor error". I tried heating water, a piece of chicken...nothing would heat. I unplugged it, plugged it back in...nothing. The manual says to close the door and hit the clear/cancel button. I could have sworn I had done that, but my wife simply hit the clear button and it started working again good as new. Hope yours does the same. : ))
have a good look at front to see reset??.press it once it comes back on unplug from the wall and & open it up and go to the part and give it a good clean with wd40, check the push pad for ware & tare dirt gathers and builds up