Question about Canon PIXMA MP830 All-In-One InkJet Printer
You need to use your MP Navigator , It should be on your desktop , after downloading driver, then click on Scan. Naturally the document must be on the glass platen. Hope this helps
Posted on Oct 22, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 07, 2011 | Canon Pixma MP450 All-In-One InkJet...
Jun 03, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MX340 Wireless Office...
Dec 21, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MX310 All-In-One Printer
You can scan documents using the operation panel.
Do not disconnect or connect the USB cable while the machine is in use.
In Windows XP, the program selection dialog box may open when you press the Color Start or Black Start button on the machine for the first time. In that case, select MP Navigator EX, then select Always use this program for this action and click 'OK'. From the next time, MP Navigator EX will start automatically regardless of the selected scan mode.
Selecting a Response to Commands from the Operation Panel
1. Place the document face-down on the platen.
2. Press the Scan button on the machine.
The machine enters Scan Mode.
3. Press the Color Start or Black Start button on the machine.
MP Navigator EX starts on the connected computer. Scan documents on the platen or ADF (Auto Document Feeder) using MP Navigator EX.
Trust this is helpful.
Dec 14, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MX310 All-In-One Printer
The machine switches to Scan Mode
Press the [Color Start] or [Black Start] button on the machine
MP Navigator starts on the connected computer. You can scan in documents placed on the platen glass or in the ADF using MP Navigator.
Nov 23, 2010 | Canon Pixma MP450 All-In-One InkJet...
Jun 02, 2009 | Dell A920 InkJet Printer
You can save the scanned data on a USB memory or a memory card by using the control panel.
- You can not use USB memory card and memory card simultaneously.
1 .Select Scan (Scan) on page HOME (HOME) and then press the OK button.
The screen where you select where the data should be saved is displayed.
2 .Turn the USB memory card direct print port or memory card into the slot.
3 .Select USB flash drive (USB flash drive) or memory card (Memory card) and then press the OK button.
4 .Select Save on USB disk (Save to USB flash). The screenshot Scan documents (Scan document) is displayed.
5. State the necessary settings and then press the OK button.
6. Place the original on the glass plate as shown on the LCD screen.
7. Press the [color] (Color) for scanning in color, or button [Black] (Black) for scanning in black and white.
When the preview is enabled, press the OK button after viewing the preview pane on the LCD screen.
The machine starts scanning and the scanned data is stored either on the USB memory card. Remove the original from the glass plate, the scan is complete.
- You can only scan images continuously when you select PDF. Continue to scan the confirmation screen. You can save up to 100 pages of images in a PDF file.
- If the USB memory card or memory card becomes full while images are scanned, saved only images that are already scanned.
- You can save up to 2000 files of scanned data in both JPEG and PDF formats.
- Folder and filename of the scanned data stored on USB memory or memory card is as follows:
• Folder Name: (extensions: PDF): CANON_SC \ DOCUMENT \ 0001
• Folder Name: (File Extension: JPG): CANON_SC \ IMAGE \ 0001
• Filename: Serial number, starting from "SCN_0001"
• File dates: 01/01/2008
Mar 28, 2009 | Canon Printers & Copiers
Feb 12, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MX310 All-In-One Printer
132 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!