Question about Microsoft Xbox 360 Console
Ok well heres some things NOT to do and see wether you have done these things:
1. Make sure the console sit in an open space with nothing blocking the air from coming in and out.
2. Be careful not to put the console next to a hot item such as stove, radiator etc.
3. From time to time check on it and make sure all the fans are working and that your console does not over heat, if it does you might want to buy some kind of a cooling system.
4. DO NOT put your console outside in the cold weather or in the freezer it might cause even bigger problems!
5. If you still have your warranty now it is a good time to exchange your console for a new one! Don?t wait like I did?
From my experience this should prevent the 2 red lights from coming back and from the appearing of the 3 red lights which means your console need to be repaired!
Posted on Oct 13, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 09, 2017 | Sims Video Game Consoles & Games
Jan 08, 2017 | Intec Video Game Consoles & Games
Jan 07, 2017 | Video Game Consoles & Games
Jul 02, 2014 | Video Game Consoles & Games
Mar 26, 2014 | Video Game Consoles & Games
Apr 08, 2013 | Video Game Consoles & Games
Dec 27, 2011 | Video Game Consoles & Games
Feb 14, 2011 | Video Game Consoles & Games
39 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!