Question about Samsung LN-S3251D 32 in. LCD HDTV
My TV has sound but no picture. What can we do?
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 26, 2016 | Samsung Flat Panel Televisions
Jan 21, 2016 | Flat Panel Televisions
Jan 14, 2016 | Samsung LN52C530 52" LCD TV
Jan 11, 2016 | Flat Panel Televisions
Dec 21, 2015 | LG 47LN5400 47" LED TV 1920x1080, 120 Hz....
Dec 14, 2015 | Sony BRAVIA KDL-55XBR8 55 in. HDTV LCD TV
Summary of picture settings
The following picture settings can be confi gured. Depending on the
format of the picture source, some picture settings are not available.
• [Auto Picture]: Sets all picture settings to the factory default.
• [Brightness]: Adjusts the intensity and details of dark areas.
• [Contrast]: Adjusts the intensity of bright areas, keeping dark areas
• [Color]: Adjusts color saturation.
• [Tint]: Adjusts the color balance in an image.
• [Sharpness]: Adjusts the level of sharpness in image details.
• [Color Temperature]: To set the color temperature to [Normal],
[Warm] or [Cool].
Summary of sound settings
The following sound settings can be confi gured. Depending on the
sound source, some sound settings are not available.
• [Auto Sound]: Sets all sound settings to the factory default.
• [Equalizer]: Adjusts individual sound frequencies.
• [Virtual Surround Sound]: This selects the modes for more spatial
or surround sound reproduction.
• [Auto Volume Leveling]: Reduces sudden changes in volume, for
example, during commercials or when switching channels. Select
[On] or [Off].
• [TV Speakers]: Select [On] or [Off], or output sound to an
EasyLink compliant device. When [Speakers EasyLink] is selected,
the TV speakers are disabled and TV sound outputs to the speakers
of the compatible EasyLink compliant device. Adjust the volume
using the unit's remote control.
Mar 08, 2011 | Philips 32PFL3505D 32 in LCD TV
Apr 30, 2014 | Samsung LN-S3251D 32 in. LCD HDTV
142 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: