Question about Adobe Photoshop 7.0 for PC
Some of my filters in Photoshop 5.0 are suddenly not accessible from the main screen. Those that appear in the Plug-ins/"Filters" folder are there, but not the 50 or so that appear in Plug-ins/"Effects". This is after several years of using them regularly.
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
To replace oven light:
1. Disconnect power at main fuse or circuit breaker or pull plug.
2. Remove the top grill by taking out the 2 screws that hold it in place. (See Figures 3.)
3. Remove charcoal filter.
4. Pull out the Lamp cover. (See Figure 4.)
5. Replace the light bulb with a 30-watt bulb.
6. Replace light housing to original position
7. Replace charcoal filter.
8. Replace top grill and secure with screws.
9. Connect electrical power.
Aug 10, 2013 | Magic Chef Over The Range Microwave
on Apr 17, 2010 | Samsung Jet S8000 Cell Phone
Jul 13, 2011 | Nintendo Wii Console
Apr 17, 2011 | Nintendo Wii Console
Nov 03, 2010 | Canon CanoScan LiDE 35 Flatbed Scanner
Aug 13, 2010 | Cisco Aironet 1131AG 802.11a, 802.11g/b...
Jan 12, 2010 | Adobe Photoshop 7.0 for PC
348 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: