I have windowa media player 10, i used to be able to burn cd,s with it but now it will play cd,s but not burn ?
the message says WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER CANNOT BURN TO CD BECAUSE 1..DISK MAYBE DIRTY---DONE THAT
2..TRY DIFFERENT BRAND OF DISC--DONE THAT
3..TRY AT SLOWER SPEED------DONE THAT
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones). click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Good luck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Burning a Data cd on dvd on windows 7 is very easy and simple using Windows media player....
just follow the steps given below:
1) Click on the Start button
2) Click on All programs
3) Go to Windows Media player
4) Once the player is open look for the Player library and click on the Burn Tab There.
5) Once the Burn options are opened click on Data DVD or CD
6) Insert a blank cd into your cd-rom.....make sure the type of cd you are inserting is same as the option you select for burning.
7) if in case auto play box opens then close it
8) In order to make it easier, prior to starting the procedure of burning a dvd or a cd make a folder on the desktop which includes the data or the songs that you want to burn in......it makes it easier to locate a single folder rather than to search individually for an item.
9) Drag the songs you want to burn right into the middle of the player library's list pane which lies on its right side
10) for removing a certain song, right click and select remove from list
11) after your'e done with the selection, just click on the START BURN button
12)It takes a little time to burn a data disc. Make a note that data DVD is not as same as DVD video disc.
That's it and you get a whole set of songs into your cd just within a few minutes.........so get goin.!!!
For security reasons you should upgrade to WMP 11 immediately. To burn cd's use another, specialized, program - it will be faster and it will have a better audio quality.
I use http://www.softpedia.com/get/PORTABLE-SOFTWARE/CD-DVD-Tools/Windows-Portable-Applications-Power-Laser-Express.shtml Free and it doesn't need install.
put a blank cd in your drive and make a playlist in window media player and open the copy to cd dialog and copy your contents.
You can also go for 'nero' for the same purpose which is more easy and better.
well you can really just hook a USB cord into any cd player it has to come with one built into it already and if its not playing your burned cds then its probly of low quality or old. or it doesnt recognize the format that you are burning the cds with especially if your using windows media player to durn the cds some cd players dont read WMA files (windows media assotiated) files