Question about Computers & Internet
To start off I need to know where are your pictures...i.e are they already on your Computer (hard drive) or somewhere else. Assuming that they are on your hard drive already:
1) Locate the pictures. Open the folder in which your pictures are found.
2) Select them all. You can do so by single left-clicking on the pictures one by one while pressing CTRL throughout the process.
3) Then locate your screen ( on the top left corner ) for "edit".
4) Click on it. A drop down menu appears.
5) Select copy.
6) Then click on "start" and search for my computer.
7) Locate your drive. Usually Letter D: E: F: etc. (the picture of the icons can help you here).
8) Open it by double left clicking it.
9) Go on edit From the top left corner and select paste.
10) Bingo! Your files should be present in your disk.
Hope this helps you
Posted on Oct 13, 2008
You will need a burning software...me does not have or support that..maybe you can do a save as..but it is doubtful..ME was a slimmed down version and this is one of those issues.
Posted on Oct 13, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 11, 2011 | Canon DC330 DVD Camcorder
Aug 01, 2011 | Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-P200 Digital Camera
Insert a blank CD or DVD into your writable disc drive.
Decide how you want to use the disc:
With a CD/DVD player: Choose this option to create discs that play on CD and DVD players attached to TVs. Don't choose this unless you plan to view the disc on a TV. You can't add any images to this disc later, so be sure to get them all selected the first time.
Type a name for your disc and click Next.
Click the Burn or Burn to Disc button again, if necessary.
Jul 06, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
May 15, 2011 | Panasonic NV-GS150 Mini DV Digital...
Sep 05, 2010 | Fuji FinePix A330 Digital Camera
Nov 03, 2009 | Acer Aspire 5100 Notebook
Oct 25, 2008 | Nikon Cameras
Oct 04, 2006 | Aiwa HZ-DS2000 (2 GB) MP3 Player
37 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!