Using flash freezes up camera
When taking pictures, you must really be allowing time for the camera's flash to be charged
before you could take another picture so that camera will have enough time to rest and it
could function normally.
But if the camera was dropped, then it's really causing those kinds of issues like flash will not work properly.
You could still try these steps below:
First, do the POWER RESET:
- Turn off camera
- Remove batteries for a minute
- Reload batteries
- Turn on camera
Second, do the MASTER RESET
- Be in AUTO mode
- Press on MENU button
- Press on the right button until you see SETUP 2
- Scroll down until you see RESET
- Press the right button to pick up on YES or NO
- Press on OK/MENU button for changes to be saved
- Turn off camera for a few seconds so that settings will be refreshed
Turn it on and take a picture.
When you want to have just the AUTO FLASH.
- Rotate the mode dial to PROGRAM
- Press the LEFT/FLASH button until you've seen the
LIGHTNING icon with the Letter A on the leftmost part of the screen
- Try to take a picture by pressing and holding the shutter button
halfway first for 3-5 seconds and then press it all the way down
If it still does not work, you need to contact the Manufacturer.
Dec 12, 2007 |
Samsung Digimax S630 Digital Camera