- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
AAAAggghhhhh - the N72 family - great phones - good camera - BUT - Nokia had a software problem with them.
If it's the same as mine - the phone will hang for a while and just show the white screen with Nokia name. Then just turn off on it's own.
I went into (www.nokia.co.uk) and found a software patch that worked for a while - then went to a Nokia repair shop - they had a disk with new software - charged me £10 and it has worked ever since.
there may be two reason for the following cause- 1.your battery may be drained up 2.or their may be any virus. in cause of battery you have to buy new one but in cause of virus you have to format the phone by following method. To format the (restore factory settings) phone here is a way . 1. Make sure you phone is fully charged. (At minimum 3/4 of bettery should be left)
2. Backup your contacts list and personal files to MMC memory card (if possible).
3. Switch-off your n 72phone.
4. Press and hold these three keys together
-Green dial key,-Star key (*)-Three key (3) then press the power on/off to swtich on the n72phone.
Do not let go the three keys until you see the formatting screen displayed
5. After a few minutes, the format will be complete. Your n72 will now be at its original factory settings
(It will reach the same state as that in when you purchased it). All
inbuilt applications provided by nokia will not be deleted). i recomend you to format first.
clear ur sms inbox nd save all ur data in ur memory card nd if it doesnt solve then u have to upload nokia n72 software for hanging problem and simply change ur battery for battrey problem nd if doesnt help then its a hardware fault...thanx