Question about AOL Entertainment CD-ROM (P50128U)
SOMETIMES MY PASSWORD WORKS &SOME TIMES IT DOES NOT??WHY/ I AM AN OLD LADY .I HAVE THIS COMPUTER FOR 3 YRS. MAC MINI.THANKS
It is now 2014.
I have a different computer now
Posted on Jan 19, 2015
thanks for coming to this website mam
Try this combined procedure:
• Shut down the computer.
• Locate the following keys: Command, Option, P, and R. You will need to hold these keys down simultaneously later.
• Turn on the computer.
• Press and hold the Command + Option + P + R keys immediately after the startup chime.
• Hold keys down until you hear the startup chime for the third time.
• Release the keys and immediately hold down Shift key to start up in Safe Mode.
• Log in and empty Trash.
• Restart normally and log in.
Posted on Oct 13, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 17, 2016 | Garden
Jan 06, 2014 | magicJack Two, 2 Magic Jack Plus Voip...
Jan 25, 2010 | Nintendo Wii Console
Nov 29, 2009 | Apple iMac G5 Desktop
Sep 29, 2009 | Apple MacBook Mac Notebook
Aug 18, 2009 | Toro Lawn Mower With Toro Power Tools
Apr 26, 2009 | BenQ FP71E 17" LCD Monitor
Dec 27, 2007 | Computers & Internet
Jun 24, 2008 | AOL Entertainment CD-ROM (P50128U)
146 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: