Question about AOL Entertainment CD-ROM (P50128U)
SOMETIMES MY PASSWORD WORKS &SOME TIMES IT DOES NOT??WHY/ I AM AN OLD LADY .I HAVE THIS COMPUTER FOR 3 YRS. MAC MINI.THANKS
It is now 2014.
I have a different computer now
Posted on Jan 19, 2015
thanks for coming to this website mam
Try this combined procedure:
• Shut down the computer.
• Locate the following keys: Command, Option, P, and R. You will need to hold these keys down simultaneously later.
• Turn on the computer.
• Press and hold the Command + Option + P + R keys immediately after the startup chime.
• Hold keys down until you hear the startup chime for the third time.
• Release the keys and immediately hold down Shift key to start up in Safe Mode.
• Log in and empty Trash.
• Restart normally and log in.
Posted on Oct 13, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 19, 2014 | The Learning Company ClueFinders 5th Grade...
Sep 18, 2014 | The Learning Company Achieve! Math &...
Aug 19, 2014 | Microsoft Office 2010 Home and Student for...
Apr 01, 2014 | Fisher Price Learning in Toyland...
Feb 13, 2013 | Vivendi Excel@ Mathematics Study Skills...
Mar 24, 2011 | Rosetta Stone 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 Set English...
Mar 01, 2011 | Rosetta Stone 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 Set English...
Jun 24, 2008 | AOL Entertainment CD-ROM (P50128U)
146 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: