We pulled out the SAMSUNG MP3 YP-U2 from USB port without doing Safely Remove Hardware. After that, we plug in that MP3 to our PC USB port there is an error " : is not accesible. The request is not perform because of an I/O device error."
While we switch on that MP3, it shows SYSTEM LOADING until 20% and then power off automatically.
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
pulling your mp3 in usb without disconnecting may damage the port or the music you installed may be corrupted or it may damage your files, Try checking it by inserting your player on port, then check if you going to view your files on your mp3 player, if you saw all your files try to eject it properly. then after that open it, and let see what will haapen..try it
If that is not working try doing it the drag and drop way:
1. Connect one end of your USB cable into the USB port on your MP3 player and plug the other end into an empty USB port on your computer.
2. Double click "My Computer" on your desktop. You MP3 player should be listed as a hard drive. Right Click it and select explore.
3. Double click the "Media or pictures" folder, then drag your pictures into this folder to download them to your player.
4. Double click the "Safely Remove Hardware" button on the bottom right on your screen, then locate your player on the hardware window. Click "Stop." After the popup windows says its OK to remove your device, safely unplug your player.
5. Turn on your player and select "Pictures" on the main menu to view your downloaded photos.
You scan your mp3 player before removing it. It maybe the viruses that make it hard to be removed from the system. That's what I often do. Then I keep on refreshing the drive. Of course, be sure also when you click remove the device safely, all its applications are closed.
Remove Mp3 player if you already connected to the USB port
Run the program (You should see something like: Please connect the device)
Hold down the Play button and connect the Mp3 Player to USB port(Hold down the play button while you connect the device, you should seea message (normally after 8 seconds) like: Initializing on YP-U2J Updater program screen)
After you hear the Windows chime "new device found" or the message"Initializing" on YP-U2J Updater, you can now remove your hand fromplay button.
Check the Format Data Area checkbox (By clicking the yes button, you will lose all of your data in your Mp3 player)
Click the "yes" button
Finally, click on the Start button (takes less than a minute). DO NOT REMOVE YOUR DEVICE
IMPORTANT: After updating the firmware, you MUSTdisconnect the Mp3 player and turn it on. You will see a 20% messagefor about 50 seconds and it will be restarted automatically.
Update: Pleasekeep in mind that if you sync your Mp3 player with a computer that hasa Windows Media Player 9 or 10, you should do these steps again
When the YP-K3 2 gb device is plugged into the USB Port, the system
says "Found New Hardware, Samsung YP-K3" which then switches to "MTP
Device" and then fails on an MTP error. It seems to be searching for a
driver, and cannot find one. H E L P!!!!!