Question about Whirlpool Kitchen Ranges
This often is a stuck or faulty door switch and it has blown the interior microwave fuse.
Q-- My microwave is completely dead.
A - House fuse has blown or interior fuse inside the microwave has blown ( usually a part inside the microwave makes this fuse blow ) Sometimes a bad fuse holder inside the microwave cannot hold the fuse tight enough and the fuse will blow as well.
Q - The fan in my microwave oven is not running will this hurt my microwave?
A - YES, the fan cools the magnetron and electronics, take the microwave in for service, most fans are not too expensive to replace.
Q - My microwave blows the fuse inside itself as soon as I push the start button.
A - Usually a shorted high voltage capacitor...see components section
Q - I burnt something in my microwave and now it is dead...help!
A - The fuse inside the microwave may have blown, but more commonly the flame/oven thermostat has sensed the over cooked food and the flame/oven/cavity thermostat has opened up - Info on that
also look for this electric wiring chart given in this link below just click on the link
Posted on Oct 13, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 22, 2013 | Kitchen Ranges
Nov 27, 2012 | Kitchen Ranges
Jan 31, 2011 | Whirlpool RF265LXT Range
Nov 26, 2010 | KitchenAid KGSA906PSS Gas Kitchen Range
Nov 03, 2009 | Whirlpool GS563LXSS - stainless Steel Gas...
Apr 03, 2009 | KitchenAid Kitchen Ranges
Jan 29, 2009 | Kitchen Ranges
Sep 13, 2008 | Whirlpool Kitchen Ranges
May 15, 2008 | Whirlpool Kitchen Ranges
Oct 19, 2007 | Kitchen Ranges
347 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!