There are only two options for adjusting the brightness of pictures in this camera, exposure and flash setting.
1. Flash Options: The flash is off by default. To turn it on you must press the button with the crooked down-arrow label between the DISP and MENU buttons, and the flash status will display in the top right-hand corner of the display screen. OFF displays the crooked down-arrow and a circle with a line through it. Press the button once for AUTO, displays the crooked down arrow with an "A" next to it. Press the button once more to force the flash, displays the crooked arrow only in the top right-hand display. Regardless of mode, the display will blink rapidly while the flash is charging and remain solid when it is charged and ready for use. Keep pressing the crooked down-arrow button to scroll continuously through the three OFF/AUTO/ON options.
2. Exposure setting: Press MENU, then the left arrow on the top right-hand four-way button on the camera until the COLOR menu is selected. Scroll down to EXPOSURE and press the MENU button again. You will see EV on the display. Use the up and down arrows to increase or decrease the exposure setting. 0.0 is default, you can go up to +1.5 or down to -1.5. Press MENU to exit when you're done. +1.5 would be the maximum brightness setting.
a 6ya Expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to an Expert (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
The whole point of a webcam is to be able to see the person you are speaking with, and let them see you. When the image broadcasted by your camera is too dark, the person on the viewing end won't see anything but shadows and dark shapes. Learn how to brighten your webcam image so the people you chat with can see you.
Place lamps behind and to the side of the webcam. This casts a light on your face, but the lamps will not wash out the image because they are behind the camera. Turn off lamps that are behind you. You have trouble seeing things when you are looking in the direction of the sun or a light bulb. Your webcam has the same problems. Don't make it stare at a bright light. Open up a white screen on your computer to brighten your face. The white screen will create the brightest possible light from you computer screen and help lighten your webcam image. This option is best when lamps are not available. Open up an empty tab in your Internet browser, or a blank Notepad document, and expand it to the full of your screen. Adjust your webcam settings. The settings available to you will depend on your webcam, but many of them offer a "Brightness" setting that you can increase to lighten your webcam. Open the program that came with your webcam, then look for a "Settings" or "Options" menu. Increase the "Brightness" setting until it has lightened your webcam enough. b>
how about in the menu button you can not get an adjustment in brightness control. if the display in the screen is too dark either in any channel or even watching a movie from an input source like dvd player, then i may say that the picture tube need now replacement.
In many many cases this is an indication of a failing picture tube. The gun assembly in the neck of the picture tube is shorting. There is a fix, but this is surely last resort and the final cure may not provide a fix. Picture tube rejuvenation is not always successful. I would certainly opt for a new TV. Thanks for asking, and show a few hands of support!
when i go to take a picture or a video it comes out dark. you can't hardly see the person i took the
picture too. It's very fustrating not knowing how to fix the matter. all those buttons are not helpng at all. Can i get any suggestions on how i can make the pictures come out brighter?
I thught I answered this one but if you disconnet the sensor it should brighten up the picture If it dosent then its part of the brightness curcuit and must be replace. As I remeber thewre are severall models that you could simply disconnect. Or there should be an auto brightness feature in the main menu picture ajustment to simply disable or shut it off. Good luck