I have a small (13") Orion television. I have made sure that the channels are set for TV rather than cable. I attach the LeapFrog Clickster cables (Video and Audio) to the correct ports (yellow/white) at the front of the television. Yet, when I turn the Leapfrog system on, all I get is static on the television...
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
In the menu screen, you must find antenna connections. For example " TV Air "(over the air channels 2 through 13) or cable TV. You must tell the menu to select cable TV (with the original remote). This will allow you access to channel 90. Thanks for asking and show a few hands of support.
I'm not overly familiar with your brand, but generally there are 2 ways to get to the AV input.
1) Use the TV/Video button on the remote (if there is one)
2) Channel up or down from the last channel at the high or low end. In other words: channel down from channel 2 may bring you to the AV input.
if you dont already have the remote set up then find the codes and t it up. the remote should have a button that says either tv/video or input. depending on the tv it should take you to a few channels through this button. look for either input 1 or 2, or even GAME. these should be the channels it will play on.