Question about Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
1. Try cleaning the paper feed rollers
Instructions how to clean the paper feed rollers.
If the paper feed rollers become dirty, they may not be able to properly feed paper due to the feed roller's slippage.
If paper does not feed correctly, perform the following to clean the paper feed rollers:
- For Windows XP Home Edition : Click/Select 'Start,' 'Control Panel,' 'Printers and Other Hardware,' and 'Printers and Faxes.
- For Windows XP Professional Edition : Click 'Start' and 'Printers and Faxes.'
- For Windows Vista : Click 'Start,' 'Control Panel,' 'Hardware and Sound,' and 'Printers.'
- For Windows 2000 : Click/Select 'Start,' and 'Settings,' then 'Printers.'
Remove all sheets of paper from the rear tray, then click 'OK'.
Note: Clicking 'OK' will activate the paper feed rollers 30 times. This activation will take about 90 seconds. Do not perform other operations until this operation has finished.
After the continuous paper feeding operations in step 5 have finished, load three sheets of plain paper and click 'OK'.
Note: “Feed roller cleaning is completed” message is displayed when the paper is fed and ejected.
Posted on Sep 06, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 11, 2011 | Canon PC-425 Color Copier
Oct 17, 2010 | Canon PC-425 Color Copier
Mar 02, 2010 | Canon PC-425 Color Copier
Dec 07, 2009 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Aug 06, 2009 | Canon PC-425 Color Copier
May 28, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
May 26, 2009 | Canon PC-420 Copier
Apr 21, 2009 | Canon PC-941 Copier
Mar 26, 2009 | Canon PC-425 Color Copier
Feb 10, 2009 | Canon PC-940 Black and White Copier
Jun 24, 2017 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Jun 23, 2017 | Canon PIXMA Office Equipment & Supplies
52 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!