Question about Televison & Video
I have a Zenith Universal Remote ZN505S and I need the code for a Magnasonic DVD 816 1c.
SOURCE: durabrand dvd player code
I wish I had the code, but no. If it is forthcoming then it will be via a hacker, or someone who gets lucky. I just got an email back from lenoxx customer service (the guys who made the 1002 ... at least, the one I have) and they have gone bankrupt:
Date: Tue Jan 1 01:05:58 2008 From: <Evergo@att.net> Sorry but Lenoxx Customer Service has closed due to bankrupcy.(sic)
I too have a remote that no loger works; one of the components snappped off (past repair) while my wife was simply changing tracks on a cd.
So, come on you hackers, there are people in need and as usual, we have no one else to turn to!
Posted on Jan 01, 2008
SOURCE: Innovage Jumbo Universal Remote
If it's an Innovage brand Jumbo remote, try this...
There are 2 different versions of the Innovage Jumbo remote, an old and a new.
For the old version:
1. You have to have the TV or DVD turned OFF.
2. Then, you have to push CODE SEARCH button once for 3 seconds till it lights solid
3. Then press TV (or DVD) button once till it lights once and turns solid and press the ON/OFF button very slowly and repeatedly as many as 300+ times to wait for the TV (or DVD) to go on.
4. Once it goes on...STOP and IMMEDIATELY press ENTER before you pass up the code or you'll have to start over!
This is very frustrating but my advice is to take it slow and methodical. Think the tortoise and the hare...if you go too fast, you'll redo it several times because you'll keep passing it up and accidentally turn the TV on and off suddenly and miss the code.
For the newer version:
1. Turn the TV (or DVD) ON.
2. Press CODE SEARCH once and it blinks.
3. Press TV (or DVD) once and it blinks.
4. Press ON/OFF button only ONCE.
5. Wait as it automatically searches for the code by itself. It will have a slow long blink between each code it searches.
6. Stay alert because when the TV (or DVD) goes off, you IMMEDIATELY have to push ENTER to lock in that code before it goes onto the next one. (which it will even if the TV is off)
Posted on May 22, 2008
SOURCE: code for universal remote
Sorry to disappoint you but most universal remotes would not work outright with a combo unit. You might be able to make it work for the TV but will not work in the DVD/VCR or vice-versa.
A shot in the dark, pls post back your remote's make and model.
Hope this be of initial help/idea. Pls post back how things turned up or should you need additional information.
Good luck and kind regards.
Thank you for using FixYa.
Posted on May 29, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 15, 2010 | Televison & Video
Mar 03, 2010 | One For All URC-3021 Remote Control
Nov 01, 2009 | RCA Universal Remote Control
Oct 25, 2009 | Televison & Video
Jul 05, 2009 | One For All URC-1050 Remote Control
Mar 21, 2009 | Philips Magnavox Learning Universal Remote
Dec 22, 2007 | Zenith ZEN310 Universal Remote Control
Sep 07, 2007 | Philips Magnavox Learning Universal Remote
1,270 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!