The LED is showing 5P or SP and when I push the button to change the stitch...I get the pip-pip-peep.....and it will not sew....what happened, it was working fine, until the grandkids came over.....eeeh....Thanks, have three new projects to start.....PLUS....I am a novice and this is a new machine....
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. To make changes on a computer there is a method to increase or decrease the size of the embroidery (usually two buttons pushed simultaneously). This will resize the embroidery and compute a new number of stitches. If you have resized it in the past without utilizing this feature the number of stitches will be wrong and will make an embroidery that has problems.
2. The embroidery program that you are using may have a problem. This can be checked by trying other embroidery programs.