Question about Gateway Computers & Internet
- It's a possible that the system is infected of spyware or trojan.
- Try to download "MALWAREBYTES" from another system and install this program to scan any threats then removed it using same tools.
- then also scan system using this third party tools DIALAFIX to recover and open some blocked registry.
- LINK: http://tinyurl.com/yrjxwb
NOTE: run it twice to capture all hidden files
-If no threats found try to download this updates.
- This update will install updated User Agent-string that will allow IE7 to be compatible to any type of webpage.
- Reboot system
- Check IE condition.
Please give me feedback in any cases! THANKS
Posted on Oct 12, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 31, 2013 | Gateway NV57H44U Laptop
If you were to log on to the
web site, I think you will be pleasantly
surprised as usually one is able to download if available, by model
number, Customer Instruction Manuals,
list of Dealers,
spare parts and service, Driver
Installation Instructions as required.
This is the best way of ensuring up to
date drivers for your system and they are free of charge!
I hope this helps.
Jan 29, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Apr 03, 2010 | Gateway MX6214 Notebook
Oct 18, 2009 | Gateway 830GM PC Desktop
Sep 27, 2009 | Gateway MX8711 Notebook
May 28, 2009 | Gateway GT5012 PC Desktop
Jan 05, 2009 | Acer Aspire 4520-5582 Notebook
Sep 16, 2008 | iRiver H10 MP3 Player
62 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!