Question about Nokia 6020 Cellular Phone
I have an infrared equiped mobile & i want to send some information to my pc from my cell but i cant connect the two.i checked in device manager the infrared device is not there,so i want to know how do i install the infrared driver in my pc.
Not all PC's have IR ports. You'll need to check the system BIOS, see if there is an option for and IR port and if there is ensure it is enabled. Once enabled, it should be listed as a device in Device Manager. If you need further assistance, post the model of the system and the Version Of Windows installed so we can give you more details.
Posted on Oct 12, 2008
Pls send us a solution of this ,, because there is an error to send a data from cellphone to personal computer..
Posted on Nov 20, 2008
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 14, 2013 | Dmobo BRAND CONDITION NOKIA 8310 MOBILE...
on Apr 12, 2011 | Cell Phones
Key features like what you can do with it. Requirements:
Samsung PC Studio application was designed to be a professional tool that you can use to manage you personal data and multimedia files by connecting a Samsung Mobile Phone.
Note: To use PC Studio multimedia functions such as MMS Composer, DirectX v9 or higher is required
• Allows you to select the connection type for PC to Phone connection.
• The connection types: USB, Bluetooth, Infrared or Serial.
• Manage short messages and multimedia messages.
Manage contacts and more:
• Allows you to retrieve personal information saved in the Phone, such as phonebook and organizer and to add new data or delete and edit the saved data.
• Allows you to synchronize personal information data saved in the Phone and the data saved in the PC's personal information management program.
• Allows you to browse multimedia files saved in the Phone in the windows browser and to download files or to upload PC files to the Phone.
Manage internet connections:
• Allows you to access the Internet using the connected Phone as a modem device.
Compose multimedia messages:
• Compose your own multimedia message and send through your phone.
Drag & Drop:
• All the selected contents can be easily transferred among widgets and icons on the screen by Drag & Drop
• Easy Start runs automatically when a mobile phone is connected to New PC Studio.
• It helps you step-by-step transfer or synchronize content among PC and mobile phone.
Update music information:
• Update various music information like artist, genre, Review and etc. on Media Manager widget.
Share content on the web site (To Web):
• Post content of photos and videos to the web sites such as Flickr and YouTube by Drag&Drop.
• CPU : Pentium 600 MHz processor or higher (recommended)
• Minimum memory(RAM)size : 512MB
• Free hard drive space : 200MB
• Connection methods : USB cable or Bluetooth
Key features like what you can do with it.
May 09, 2012 | Samsung Open Box SGH-D880 Dual SIM Card...
Feb 07, 2010 | Nokia 6230i Cellular Phone
Nov 24, 2009 | Samsung Cell Phones
Aug 13, 2009 | Sony Ericsson W302 Silver +512MB by Fedex...
Mar 25, 2009 | Nokia Cell Phones
Feb 15, 2009 | Nokia N72 Cellular Phone
Sep 13, 2005 | Dell Axim X5 Pocket PC
248 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!