- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Which carriar are you using? Its depends on ur service provider.. Try to get gprs settings from your service provider. But you can also make settings for ur lg gw300. 1. Select main menu. 2. Settings. 3. Access points 4. Add new 5. Title- any 6. Bearer - gprs 7. Authentication- no auth 8. Apn- any e.g. Google.com 9. Done 10. Now select internet profile from setting 11. Add new 12. Any title 13. Turn proxy off 14. Selct access point 15. Done Now enjoy ur internet.
No one here knows your settings ... we are not your service provider. Please call your service provider for assistance in getting your settings properly selected ...
Thank you for allowing me to assist you today @ FixYa.com
The problem that you are experiencing is most likely due to incorrect internet settings. In order to have the right settings, you can either post your service providers information where i will try my best to help you or you can choose to contact your service provider.
Try the following
Check whether your service provider supports this service or not and the service active on numberIf Yes Go to settings>web settings>select your service providers name and activate....
Check whether service providers Access point is active or not(contact the customer care of your service provider for access point setting) Thank You Don't Forget To Rate
1. plug the usb to pc, windows in small msg box appear ( ur mobiles hardware install msg box ), 2.now clix the msg, 3. follow the instruction finally asking ur mobile software source place select ur saved source place, 4. finish ok,
ur h set is gprs compatible but to access internet u need settings for settings u can contact ur service provider then access internet on h set through browser option & on pc .by making a dial up.. so contact ur serv. provider & access internet serv.. good luck !
(1) reinstall windows & install usb cable driver again.
(2) Check ur mobile & cable on other computer i.e.on ur friend's PC.
(3) Contact ur service provider.
or contact with details error msg & name of service provider.