Question about Televison & Video
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Sharp LCD LC-46D64U
Try resetting the TV. Here's how to do it - Unplug the TV's power cable. Keep the Channel Down and Volume Up buttons on the TV pressed and plug the power cable back into the outlet. You will hear a click when you plug it back in if the reset is successful. Hopefully this should restore your video and audio.
Posted on Feb 06, 2008
Good Day, texxastam;
1. UNPLUG TV
2. HOLD IN VOLUME DOWN &INPUT buttons on TV
3. Plug in the TV. (the TV will turn itself on).
4. A blue "K" should now be showing on the TV screen, release the buttons.
5. Press and release the VOLUME DOWN & CHANNEL DOWN buttons simultaneously on the TV. (A blue service menu will appear on the screen).
6. Using the remote, press the DOWN SELECT button once. (The highlighted line should read INDUSTRY INT (+CAUSE) OFF
7. Using the remote, press VOLUME UP once (OFF changes to ON).
8. Press ENTER. After a few seconds the screen turns green and shows - Industry INIT success - at the top of the screen.
9. Unplug the AC cord for 10 seconds then plug back in.
Good Luck, big IRISH.
PS; I did not make this up... it's from SHARP> again good luck...you may have to do this several times....too...get the timming down.
Posted on Aug 07, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 26, 2015 | Sharp LC-32SB24U 32 in. LCD TV
Aug 16, 2011 | Sharp LC-32SB24U 32 in. LCD TV
Jul 19, 2011 | Sharp LC-32SB24U 32 in. LCD TV
Mar 10, 2010 | Televison & Video
Nov 07, 2009 | Sharp 32C-240 32" TV
May 18, 2017 | Sharp LC-32SB24U 32 in. LCD TV
Feb 21, 2009 | Sharp LC-32SB24U 32 in. LCD TV
Jan 04, 2009 | Sharp LC-32SB24U 32 in. LCD TV
Oct 21, 2008 | Sharp Aquos LC-46D62U 46 in. LCD HDTV
Aug 07, 2008 | Sharp Televison & Video
20 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: