Question about Projection Televisions
Good Day, texxastam;
1. UNPLUG TV
2. HOLD IN VOLUME DOWN &INPUT buttons on TV
3. Plug in the TV. (the TV will turn itself on).
4. A blue "K" should now be showing on the TV screen, release the buttons.
5. Press and release the VOLUME DOWN & CHANNEL DOWN buttons simultaneously on the TV. (A blue service menu will appear on the screen).
6. Using the remote, press the DOWN SELECT button once. (The highlighted line should read INDUSTRY INT (+CAUSE) OFF
7. Using the remote, press VOLUME UP once (OFF changes to ON).
8. Press ENTER. After a few seconds the screen turns green and shows - Industry INIT success - at the top of the screen.
9. Unplug the AC cord for 10 seconds then plug back in.
Good Luck, big IRISH.
PS; I did not make this up... it's from SHARP> again good luck...you may have to do this several times....too...get the timming down.
Posted on Aug 07, 2008
SOURCE: LC-32SB24U (sharp lcd tv) remote
I actually was having the same problem and just fixed this. I just unplugged the tv from the back for about a minute and then plugged it back in and it worked fine, so give that a try.
Posted on Jan 24, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
May 03, 2008 | Projection Televisions
Sep 10, 2009 | Projection Televisions
Aug 16, 2008 | Sharp Projection Televisions
Aug 07, 2008 | Sharp Projection Televisions
Jul 27, 2008 | Sharp Projection Televisions
Jun 27, 2008 | Sharp Projection Televisions
Jun 07, 2008 | Sharp Projection Televisions
Dec 07, 2016 | Mitsubishi WS-65511 65" Rear Projection...
19 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!