Question about Televison & Video
1. Turn the DVD player on.
2. Open the loading tray.
3. Press the "Setup" button on the remote control.
4. Navigate to the "Preferences" page using the right arrow key.
5. Type 138931.
6. The current region code will be displayed - use the Up/Down arrow buttons to select the region required or "0" for all regions.
7. Press the "Setup" button on the remote control.
8. Press "OK" on the remote control.
Posted on Oct 25, 2008
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 15, 2010 | Philips PET724 Portable DVD Player
Sep 08, 2009 | Televison & Video
Jan 24, 2008 | Philips HTS3500S System
Jan 20, 2008 | JVC TH-S8 System
Jan 19, 2008 | Samsung DVD-V90K Multisystem DVD/VCR
Dec 25, 2007 | IBM ThinkPad T20 2647 Notebook
Sep 28, 2007 | Philips Televison & Video
Sep 16, 2007 | JVC TH-S8 System
282 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: