I AM TRYING TO START SELLING ON EBAY. I GET AS FAR AS TAKING THE PICTURE BUT CANNOT GET ANY FARTHER THAN THAT. I AM HOPING SOMEONE WILL HAVE THE TIME AND PATIENCE TO TEACH ME A FEW SIMPLE LESSONS.
I HAVE ONLY EVER BOUGHT FROM EBAY BUT I WOULD LIKE TO TRY MY HAND AT SELLING.
ANY ADVICE WILL BE VERY WELCOME.
An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert who has answered 1,000 questions.
Re: HOW TO UPLOAD PICTURES TO EBAY FOR BEGINNERS
To add pictures to your listing:
Go to the Bring your pictures to life section on the Sell Your Item form.
Click the Add Pictures button. A pop-up window is displayed that defaults to the Standard tab (the Basic tab will be displayed if your computer doesn't include the Flash software required for the Standard Uploader).
Review your image upload options.
Click the Browse button on the Standard (example A) or Basic Uploaders. This lets you search through your computer’s files to find the picture you want to upload.
5. Select the picture that you want to upload, and then click the Open button (example B).
The Standard tab page will be displayed with the picture you've selected for upload (example C). Here you also have the opportunity to select additional pictures for upload for a small fee. You can also upgrade your Gallery listing or order a Picture pack.
6. Click the Upload button (example D).
If you have trouble using the Standard Uploader, or haven't installed Flash, version 9 or later, you can click the Try the Basic Uploader link in the top right to switch to the Basic Uploader.
The picture will be uploaded to the Bring your item to life with pictures section of the Create your listing page (example E).
Using the Enhanced Uploader
If you are using Windows 2000 and Internet Explorer 6.0 or later, and you have downloaded ActiveX control (you will be prompted to download it if you haven’t already), you can use our Enhanced Uploader for faster uploads and more options. To add pictures to your listing using the Enhanced Uploader:
To enable the Enhanced Uploader, click the “Add/remove options” link on the Create your listing page.
In the Bring your pictures to life section, click the Enhanced tab, and click the Add Pictures button. The Open screen will be displayed with a list of pictures for you to choose from.
Click the picture that you want to upload, and then click the Open button (example A).
The picture will be displayed under the Enhanced tab (example B). You can edit the picture by rotating, cropping, or adjusting the contrast and brightness, before uploading it.
If you want to replace a picture, first delete the existing picture, then upload the picture you want. If you upload a picture with the same name, both photos appear in your listing.
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. Create and Ebay account if not already done so.
2. Do a simple search for the item you wish to sell. This is to get an idea on prices similar items are selling for.
3. Click on sell in the upper right hand corner, then click start selling
4. Enter keywords about your item (up to 3) and then select one or more catagories to list in. (the more catagories, the more popularity and more chance to sell, but don't just list in a category it doesn't belong in just to get more popularity.)
5. Fill out the form for selling the thing.
-Starting- this is the price that the auction starts at, if someone bids, it will sell for no lower than this.
-Reserve - This will allow you to set you starting bid as low as you want and have it sell for no lower than the reserve. (keep in mind this may drive away some people)
-Buy it now - This is the price that you can give to buyers if they simply want to buy and don't want to auction.
6. Upload pictures. Pictures are important. Sometimes this may make the difference between selling and not selling. I always try to use pictures of the actual product. It just lets buyers know what they are actually getting.
7. Use the best description you can, the more details there are, the more attractive it is to the buyer. DON'T repeat the same thing over and over just to get more words.
8. Pick a good shipping method, and what I have found out the best way to do it is to go to a shipping place, have it packaged up, and have them tell you how much it will be to ship. Tha way you will have no surprise shipping costs. You can also always refund the extra pice for shipping if you over-estimate.
9. List the item. eBay is pretty good at helping you the rest of the way.
I hope you enjoy selling things on ebay and soon you will become a master. Pretty soon, you'll be earning yourself stars.
I assume you are trying to sell datatraveler on Ebay and want to upload image of it? Then you will need to take a picutre of your datatraveler first (if you already have one). Make sure you know the location of image on your laptop/desktop. Once you are in Ebay and start you Selling page and upload your image. Click on browse, and go to location of your image on your laptop/dekstop, choose the correct image and click OK to upload, and finish your selling page. That is it.
If it is not what you asked for help, then describe your issue in detail, so that I can further help.
Hi there. This is a common problem with pictures not uploading to ebay, this is because the file size could be too large. Copy the pics to the PC and open them using Microsoft Office picture manager, click on edit picture, and then resize, choose predefined width x height and select web -small then save the edited pic and try to upload to Ebay again.