Question about Palm Treo 650 Handheld
Ok ok my 650 i have already replaced the screen once, and now i thought the screen went out on me again. So i swapped screens and still the same thing my screens works on another 650 but the other screen does not work on mine... heres the real kicker i can still use the touch screen to answer calls, to call people, and to get on realplayer.I've tried resets without any luck i'm starting to think that its the mother board or something.. any ideas please let me know
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Receiving MMS on Treo 650
This device should be compatible with MMS.
I found this thread which might help you set up MMS on your Treo 650. Look at the 2nd entry:
1. Start, Settings, Connections, and then tap the Connections Icon
2. Under "My Work Network" tap Add a New Modem Connection
3. Name it Picture Messaging and under Select a modem select (GPRS,3G)
4. Under Access Point Name type: wap.voicestream.com
5. Username, Password, and Domain is left blank and then click Finish
6. Now, go into Proxy Settings and check "This network connects to the Internet" and check "This network uses a proxy server to connect to the internet"
7. Under the Proxy Server box type: 216.155.165.050
8. Tap the advanced button and tap on the HTTP line. Make sure the HTTP settings shows 216.155.165.050:8080. If not, change it.
9. Click the OK button a few times to get out of the settings completely.
10.Now go to Start, Messaging, Menu, then Options, Advance, then Click Manual, and then the Edit button
11. Message center number +12063130004
12. Email center number is 500
13. MMS gateway address is 216.155.165.050:8080
14. MMS URL is http://188.8.131.52/servlets/mms
15. Finally under Network Profile select: My Work Network and then click ok.
Posted on Dec 13, 2007
SOURCE: Treo 650 "Dead Screen"
Try plugging in your Treo as if you were charging it.
Then click the reset button in the back.
This should reset the charging mechanism inside.
See if the Treo starts to charge again after that by letting it sit for 1-2hrs.
Posted on Jan 04, 2008
SOURCE: lost speaker on my Treo 650
This problem usually occurs when the headset jack is busted. If there is sound through the headset but none when you plug it out, then a busted or faulty headset jack is definitely the culprit.
Posted on Apr 29, 2008
SOURCE: Palm Treo 650 Unlock Code.
do u have a unlock code for your treo 650?can u share me a code so that i can unlock my treo 650 here is my messenger and email account email@example.com i hope you can help me too.
Posted on Aug 16, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 11, 2010 | Palm Treo 650 Handheld
Feb 12, 2010 | Palm Treo 650 Smartphone
Jan 20, 2010 | Palm Treo 650 Smartphone
Nov 20, 2007 | Palm Treo 650 Handheld
Nov 03, 2007 | Palm Treo 700w Smartphone
72 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!