Question about Cameras

1 Answer

AC Charger for my Sanyo digital camera-VPC T700

I just read the message that you wrote to someone else that has lost their AC adapter to charge their camera and you told them to write to the company and ask for a new one. I can not find the address to the company, can you help me?

Posted by on

  • 2 more comments 
  • Anonymous Nov 21, 2008

    i too have lost ac mains charger any idea where can get one same camera sayno vpc t700

  • oceanmon03 Dec 15, 2008

    I lost mine too. I have gone to the Sanyo website, and cannot find out how to get a new one.

  • KristinFay20 Jan 02, 2009

    I have a Sanyo VPC-T700 Digital Camera ive been everywhere and ive not found any one who carries them every one keeps telling me go online.... Well i have and i have yet to find one. Does any one have ne suggestions?

  • pintaman Jan 10, 2009

    I misplace my sanyo vpc-t700t charger and cannot find it at any store even the store i bought it from. Thats just a shame...i tried even sanyo's website but i still could'nt find one. Therefore if anyone know where i can find one let them help please. i dont want my camera to be just a toy, is too expensive for that. thanks


1 Answer

  • Level 1:

    An expert who has achieved level 1.

  • Contributor
  • 1 Answer

1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

I just bought a sanyo vpc s1275 but it didnt come with a cable for the computer where can i find one

What you need here to connect the camera to your computer is USB cable and you can get that from any computer or electronic store near your area, to make sure you get the correct USB cable take your camera with you when you buy the cable for it.

Mar 03, 2011 | Sanyo Cameras

1 Answer

I need to buy battery and charger for dsc-w55


Kindly have a look over here and here. You'll find plenty of sites selling just what you need - and much more! :)

By the way, the battery can be charged from within the camera, using the AC power adapter, or using an external charger, like this or that one.

Best regards,

Apr 10, 2010 | DSC Shop(839438190072) forbattery SONY...

1 Answer

Sanyo VPC-S1285 what is the best memory card for this camera and how do i put it in?

You want an SDHC Memory card UP TO 8GB's in size. A good one is shown at: but you can Google the above type memory cards and take your pick.

Then, open battery cover on camera. Slot for dropping memory card into is right next to opening for dropping in batteries. You will see a little picture on camera of a card in-between the battery openings when looking straight at the slot (with one corner appearing to be cut off which is how memory cards look) showing how card should go into the slot but also read instructions that came with memory card.

Jan 02, 2010 | Sanyo Cameras

1 Answer

Manual and software cd for sony cybershot dsc-t700


Please download the user manual for your Sony Cybershot DSC-T700 from this link

The drivers for your camera could be downloaded from here. Need to select your OS from the pull down menu before downloading

That is all you need to connect your camera to your PC.

If you would like to edit your pictures, you need to buy that software

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jun 25, 2009 | Cameras

1 Answer

I lost my battery charger /usb cord for my samsung L201 digital camera and would like to order another one the numbers listed in manual are ac adapter (sac-47) and USB cable(suc-c3) In the picture it...

For charging your Samsung L201, you need the ac adapter (part number AD44-00131A, style SAC-47) and the 20-pin usb cable (part number AD39-00147A, style SUC-C3) both of which can be ordered at

Feb 02, 2009 | Samsung (CZ2200029) Dock / Cradle, USB...

1 Answer


If you can't find it, just plug the camera in, go to start > my computer and under "devices with removable storage" should be able to click on the card and open it up then copy it to a folder on your computer. I'm not sure what format the videos are saved in, but my digital camera does little movies in .mov and all I do it drag them into a folder for future use.

Sorry I couldn't be much of help. Good luck on the search.

Jan 07, 2009 | Cameras

Not finding what you are looking for?
Cameras Logo

Related Topics:

1,052 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Cameras Experts


Level 3 Expert

98879 Answers

Donald DCruz
Donald DCruz

Level 3 Expert

17129 Answers


Level 3 Expert

64052 Answers

Are you a Camera Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides