- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Hi, 1. Connect your pen drive to some other USB ports present at the rear side of your desktop pc. 2. In case of laptop, try connecting to some other available usb ports and check 3. In still not detected, then test your pen drive in some other systems. 4. If still not working, then it implies that your pen drive got detects. 5. If your pen drive is original kingston then you can claim the warranty from the place where you got it.
Click Start, click Run, type compmgmt.msc, and then click OK.
2. click Disk Management. The Disk Management window will appear.
3. On this disk management window, you can see some drives including the portable drive. Right click on your portable drive and click change drive letter and paths.
4. assign a new drive letter which is not used by any of your drives in My Computer.
5. After assigning the new drive letter your pen drive will show in my computer.
First check if other usb data drive like is pen drive is getting detected. Check all the usb ports. Check the Seagate drive with other computer if you have.Restart the system in safe mode and check.Try to create new admin account and check .If also chck the usb cable to make user it is not defective. If nothing works probably your hdd is gone bad. Good luck.
first insert your sandisk pendrive.Now right click on my computer.Go to manage option . select disk management. From that you must select your drive letter for your pen drive.Go to Action menu near to File menu.Fromthat select all tasks and select formatting.Then again goto all tasks and select change drive letter and paths.select the drive letter and your problem is solved. thanks for asking your problem.