Question about Garmin GPS
open Maintenance Mode by pressing the lower left-hand corner of the touch screen while unit is being turned on.
2. When the "Do you really want to start up in maintenance mode?" prompts, press the "Yes" button. (It is now okay to release the lower left-hand screen).
3. Log on password if necessary.
4. Press the "Clear user data".
5. When the "Do you really want to erase all user data?" prompts, press the "Yes" button.
6. Nuvi restarts.
7. When the Language, voice language, timezone and daylight saving choices prompt, answer per your preference then press the "OK" button.
8. Note 1: Recent Selection data will be deleted. Favorites as well might be deleted (did not happen to me). You must save your Favorite addresses first.
9. Note 2: You will need to set up your bluetooth phone again.
This has a very suprising unexpected side-effect, which I am unable to comment on...
Posted on Oct 11, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 25, 2009 | Garmin nuvi 250W GPS Receiver
Oct 08, 2009 | Garmin nuvi 350 GPS Receiver
Jul 12, 2009 | Raymarine E120 Multifunction GPS Receiver
Jun 30, 2009 | Garmin StreetPilot C580 GPS Device
Oct 11, 2008 | Garmin GPS
Nov 13, 2007 | Garmin Nuvi 660 GPS Receiver
977 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!