Question about Audio Technica AT-PL120 Turntable
1) Remove the platter - just lift up
2) Underneath the platter, you'll see a small lip section
3) Wrap the belt around this lip
4) Put platter back on turntable
5) Rotate platter until you see the motor shaft through the holes on the platter - a brass round looking piece
6) Pinch the belt around the motor shaft.
7) That's it.
Digital Analog Therapy
Turntable Parts : Turntable Repairs
Posted on Aug 31, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 26, 2015 | Audio Technica Turntables
Aug 31, 2013 | Audio Technica Turntables
Aug 26, 2013 | Audio Technica Turntables
Jan 13, 2013 | Audio Technica AT-PL120 Turntable
Jul 09, 2011 | Audio Technica AT-PL50 Turntable
Dec 05, 2010 | Audio Technica USB Turntable
Jul 10, 2009 | Audio Technica AT-PL50 Turntable
May 19, 2009 | Audio Technica AT-PL50 Turntable
Feb 16, 2009 | Audio Technica AT-PL50 Turntable
239 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: