Question about Audio Technica AT-PL120 Turntable
1) Remove the platter - just lift up
2) Underneath the platter, you'll see a small lip section
3) Wrap the belt around this lip
4) Put platter back on turntable
5) Rotate platter until you see the motor shaft through the holes on the platter - a brass round looking piece
6) Pinch the belt around the motor shaft.
7) That's it.
Digital Analog Therapy
Turntable Parts : Turntable Repairs
Posted on Aug 31, 2009
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 03, 2018 | The Audio Players & Recorders
Oct 26, 2015 | Audio Technica Audio Players & Recorders
Aug 31, 2013 | Audio Technica Audio Players & Recorders
Aug 26, 2013 | Audio Technica Audio Players & Recorders
Jan 13, 2013 | Audio Technica AT-PL120 Turntable
Jul 09, 2011 | Audio Technica AT-PL50 Turntable
Jul 10, 2009 | Audio Technica AT-PL50 Turntable
May 19, 2009 | Audio Technica AT-PL50 Turntable
Feb 16, 2009 | Audio Technica AT-PL50 Turntable
Jan 08, 2013 | Audio Technica AT-PL120 Turntable
245 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: