- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
The error indications (01, 02 or 06) show what type of malfunction has occurred. When an error indication appears, the camcorder turns off automatically. Remove the power supply (battery, etc.) and wait a few minutes for the indication to clear. When it does, you can resume using the camcorder. If the indication remains, consult your nearest JVC dealer.
In the case the encoder position is not shifted
to the next point though the loading motor has
rotated in the unloading direction for 4 seconds
or more. This error is defined as [E02].
1. The mechanism is locked during mode shift.
2. The mechanism is locked at the mechanism loading
end, because the encoder position is skipped during
mechanism mode shif