http://rapidshare.com/files/83755882/Files_for_3.80_M33.zip is the link for 3.80m33-3 This works just as well as the 3.71m33-3 but found here: http://www.psp-vault.com/UpDownload-req-viewdownloaddetails-lid-2140.psp
In case you need some instructions:
- Copy the UPDATE directory into /PSP/GAME/UPDATE and copy the EBOOT.PBP of the 3.71 Sony updater
there but with name "371.PBP". Note: the program will not even show if you copy it to a different folder than that.
- If you are in the fat psp, make sure you have configured the psp to run the game folder in the 3.XX kernel.
- Execute the program, it requires 78% of battery. If you have idstorage corrupted due to a downgrader, the program
will ask you to correct it automatically so the update can continue.
- Press X, and the Sony updater will begin. Sit and enjoy while Sony code installs 3.71 M33 :)
- When finished, the updater will ask you to reboot (pressing X or O). DO IT. Do not skip this step
shutting down the psp by yourself, or you'll end with a brick.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Unfortunately, you can't. Downloading games onto a PSP requires custom firmware, which cannot be installed onto PSP-2000's with a TA088V3 motherboard, and cannot be installed to ALL 3000 series PSPs. The problem lies in the way the board is built, and if you attempt to install custom firmware, you will irreversibly "brick" it. If you don't believe me, check the rest of the internet, they will tell you the same thing. Also, you cannot install custom firmware if your current firmware is above version 5.03, unless you have a Pandora's battery, or a Datel battery tool. If you want to download games, then buy a psp-1000 series. i sold my slim and replaced the screen on my old 1000, and now i'm playing grand theft auto without a disk:) Otherwise, the only way to do that on a 3000 would be to buy it off of PSN, but i have never done that. Leave a comment if you get a 1000 and want to put custom firmware on it..
Thats bad news, the psp would most likely be bricked, its one of the main flaws with the PSP its firmware updates does not roll back if uncompleted. Only way to fix the unit is to send it to SONY even though you will have to pay. Another option would be to see if you can get the unit fixed by a person who knows how to boot the unit into service mode (with a datel battery) and reflash the unit with the new firmware or custom firmware for that matter.
There's a way to downgrade it now. Datel released a new battery called the Light Blue Tool. Similar to the previous Datel Tool battery, it puts the psp 3000 into service mode where it can be downgraded. If you have a Magic Memory Stick, then you should be able to downgrade just like you could with any other psp...
There's a way to downgrade it now. Datel released a new battery called the Light Blue Tool. Similar to the previous Datel Tool battery, it puts the psp 3000 into service mode where it can be downgraded. If you have a Magic Memory Stick, then you should be able to downgrade just like you could with any other psp.
u must have :
1) atleast 1gb card for some standard games
2) go to to torrentz.com
4)click the lingk
5) download the torrentz file
6) download the torrent file with u torrent
7) if u have firmware above 3.0 u have to downgrade it and it can be done by an professional this may damage ur PSP but will help u to run homebrew games on ur psp
8)if ur game is an iso(i.e it contains a file which has an extension .CSO) copy it in an iso folder.
and enjoy the games
use this its the safest way and make sure your psp is fully charged and when you do the downgrade upgrade make sure ure psp in pluged in to
(just follow the instructons)