An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert that has over 500 points.
Re: cant load new songs on
This is a simplest problem generally in mp3 player connect it to your computer so just format your device by going to my computer and right click on it and format it now or my compuer> right click> formatthen restar your computer NOTE: UNPLUG THE DEVICE
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Download and install iTunes. Purchase songs from the iTunes store, or add existing songs on your computer's disk to iTunes. Connect your iPod to your computer, then when your iPod is displayed in iTunes, click on it and then on the "Sync" button.
connect your usb cable to you computer. go to my computer and open the removable disk drive folder that shows the name of your device. Once you open the folder it will show you all the songs in your device. select the songs you want to delete and remove them by clicking the delete button on your keyboard.
If this problem occurs then your ML648B needs to be formatted.
1. Connect your ML648B to your computer with Windows XP or later. 2. By default your computer will recognize ML648B as GPX MTP Device.Press the POWER button from top of your ML648B, to change it to USB mode connection. You will also see USB on the screen of ML648B. 3. ML648B will now mount 2 drives, one as Tools (as CD-Drive) and second as Removable Disk (Drive) – under My Computer on your Windows Desktop. 4. Right click your mouse and then select the Format option.When the Format Removable Disk window appears select the Start button to start formatting your MP3 player.
Disconnect the phone cable USB then open Nokia PC Suite (I presume you've got a Nokia N70) At the top of the PC Suite window go to Settings/Manage connections, tick the two bottom boxes, Serial Cable [CA 42] and USB cable, TWICE so as to highlight the Configure button.
Click OK, then follow the instructions to connect the cable to the USB then the other end to the phone.
It should now work if you're lucky, if not do a restart.
After restart connect the phone to the cable.
Give plenty of time for the icon on the PC to go green before clicking it to open PC Suite.
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
Windows XP SP1
Windows Media Player 10
Intel Pentium class PC or higher
USB 2.0 port required for hi-speed transfer
CONNECTING AND TRANSFERRING
Connect to your Computer
1. Connect the small USB Cable Connector to the USB port on your computer, and then plug the larger
Cable Dock Connector in to your Sansa c200 port.
2. Once connected to computer, it should be detected by the operating system automatically and is
shown as an additional drive called “Sansa c200”.
SANSA MEDIA CONVERTER
You will need to use Sansa Media Converter to transfer photos to your Sansa c200. Insert your SanDisk
CD and select Sansa Media Converter to install it to your PC. Then you can load your personal photos
onto your Sansa c200 by using Sansa Media Converter.
To transfer music to your Sansa c200:
1. Connect Sansa c200 to the computer.
2. Drag and drop files from your computer to Sansa c200 by using a variety of music software
programs to transfer/synchronize your files.
3. In MTP mode as long as the files are WMA or MP3, they can be dragged into the Media folder.
Otherwise, they can be dragged into the Data folder (these files will not appear on the player).
4. In MSC mode, files/folders can be dragged/copied to the device.
Princess, you can remove the songs by going to "my computer" then open the sansa drive and delete files you don't want.
If this doesn't work format it by right clicking on the sansa icon and then pick Format.
Good luck. Let me know if it helped (and please rate this).
For those that still use this mp3 player here are some things you need to know.
the gpx mw6815dt can operate as a media player or a usb storage device.
you need to change which state it is in via the System option.
Enter (Sys) from (Mode) go to (Online Device) enter (Mode) select USB Disk or Media Device. When you connect it as a USB Disk you will see all files not shown when connected as a Media Device using windows explorer. Also I suggest you make sure if you format the GPX you stay with the FAT 16 file system.
Note: DRM only works when the gpx is in Media mode.
If you have an SDcard installed you can access it via windows explorer or media player as a usb device only. With media player 11 you can still sync both the internal and sd drive with your library however you won't have drm options since your in usb device mode.
Note: in order to have both usb drives avaiable you need to use the Multi Drive option under (Online Mode) in the (System) menu, other wise you won't see the sdcard.