How will I delete or reset the Windows Administrator password I registered fro my Samsung R439 laptop which runs on Windows 7 Starter OS?
Dear Pimtosky, only an administrator is allowed to change / reset the password.
- You can use the system default login because the default login password will be always '0000' (hour zeros without quotes) OR it will be blank (no password).
- I will explain how to go to the default login screen,
- Start the system and when the welcome screen comes (or login screen) press ctrl + alt + Del keys more than one time until you see the classic login small window.
- Now type ' Administrator "' ( without quotes)
- In the password box type ' 0000 ' click enter (If this does not work try the next step below)
- Leave the password box blank (empty) and click enter
Now you will be able to login to your system,
- Now your can change your windows administrator password by going to control panel > User Accounts > change password.
If you are still confused you can use any free 'windows password recovery' software. Download it and follow the 'how to' instructions.
Jun 13, 2011 |