Question about RCA HD52W59 HDTV Projection Television

2 Answers

RCA Circuit board

Looking for RCA HD52W59 board. Part Number 264102

Posted by on


2 Answers

Thanks for the info, can't find one anywhere.

Posted on Oct 15, 2008

  • Level 3:

    An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points


    An expert that got 10 achievements.


    An expert that got 5 achievements.


    An expert who has answered 1,000 questions.

  • Master
  • 1,030 Answers


Posted on Oct 15, 2008


2 Suggested Answers

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Good luck!

Posted on Jan 02, 2017

SOURCE: Circuit Board

I guess its been a know problem with this model. RCA should of had a recall.

Posted on Oct 13, 2008

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

How to fix my RCA HD52W59

These are tough sets with this problem.

Most sets for Convergence use a single fairly simple circuit but this one parts are spread across 3 boards--not conventional in any sense.

The parts are also special---RCA only---This problem in these is so extensive all you have to do is GOOGLE the model number with "convergence" to see how common it is.

These sets were so poorly made, parts and technical support does not exist that many shops (including the one I work for) resist or even refuse to fix them.

Mar 25, 2012 | RCA HD52W59 HDTV Projection Television

1 Answer

I have a rca hd52w59 the power coms on with sound for about 5sec. and turns off how do i fix it

Replace the deflection board. Thats the number one cause for not powering up with that model. Deflection Boards are available from

Nov 08, 2011 | RCA HD52W59 HDTV Projection Television

1 Answer

My RCA HD52W59 HDTV has a convergence problem. It

On your Deflection Board it is the bottom left hand side board has FBT flyback transfomer on it Blowed Fuse FL231 it will be on right hand side of FBT there is 3 of them in a roll small brown rectrangler looking caps but they are fuses ir will be the one in the Middle Call 1-866-925-7278

Dec 31, 2009 | RCA HD52W59 HDTV Projection Television

2 Answers

Circuit Board

try union electronics. thats where we get most rca parts for my shop.

Oct 11, 2008 | RCA HD52W59 HDTV Projection Television

1 Answer


your part# is 264102 and is no longer available

ship your board to p.t.s for rebuild

Jun 18, 2008 | RCA HD52W59 HDTV Projection Television

1 Answer


check the fuse its located on the small rectangle board which is on the right side looking in the back its the board closet to where the screen is.

May 12, 2008 | RCA HD52W59 HDTV Projection Television

1 Answer

What is crt i thought somthing was sprayed in my set.i cant upload pics but its the board with the 2 windings and the power cord plugs on it.its the only one with the fuse in the bottom tray ill try and...

CRT stands for cathode Ray Tube (picture tube) which just needs a new seal which is minor. You will need to replace your board the other site I work for has new RCa circuit boards. I am including a pic of part 264102 thats not the board where the power cord enters.But let me know if this is the board or not and I will post pics of the other boards in that chassis.492f279.jpg

Apr 15, 2008 | RCA P52926 52" Rear Projection Television

1 Answer

Part number

you must have what known as yx extension it will be on the label in small letters hd52w59...yx1 yx39 or something like that

Feb 19, 2008 | RCA HD52W59 HDTV Projection Television

1 Answer

Part number for board.

Not sure of which side, or why you want board #'s-------
 Power / Deflection board = 264102
 Power / Delection with PSB 910 on edge = 265324
 Small signal board = 264120R

  Let me know the service # and symptoms to repair PCB.....T.

Oct 29, 2007 | RCA D52W19 52" Rear Projection Television

Not finding what you are looking for?
RCA HD52W59 HDTV Projection Television Logo

Related Topics:

718 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top RCA Televison & Video Experts

The Knight
The Knight

Level 3 Expert

75169 Answers


Level 3 Expert

905 Answers

matt martin
matt martin

Level 3 Expert

1213 Answers

Are you a RCA Televison and Video Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides