Question about Computers & Internet
Your problem may have different causes:
1. if your keyboard is old, you may want to spend either money, on a new keyboard, or time, cleaning your keyboard as you may have some kung underneith causing the keys to stick.
2. do try another key board and see if that corrects the issue (get rid of the current problem keyboard). try the keyboard on another computer and see it works fine. if it does your problem may be with the connector on the motherboard, you may have to get usb keyboard or you may have to replaced your motherboard.
3. if your keyboard is a special new keyboard you may have to look for updated drivers for it instead of using the drivers that come with the operating system.. look into the keyboard manufacturer's website for updated drivers..
4. go to control pannel> keyboards and look into the hardware tab and look for properties, make sure the status of the device is "working properly" if not reinstall or updated drivers.
5. check your possible bios updates: if your keyboard is a ps/2 (mini 6 pin din). look for for updates for your bios on motherboard manufacturer website.
post more details of your device and issues and we'll try to help.
Posted on Oct 11, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 06, 2012 | HP Computers & Internet
on Apr 04, 2011 | Computers & Internet
May 20, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Nov 27, 2009 | E-Machines eMachines Desktop PC
Nov 07, 2009 | E-Machines eMachines Desktop PC
Sep 30, 2009 | E-Machines eMachines Desktop PC
Jan 15, 2009 | HP Compaq Presario SR2011WM PC Desktop
Dec 16, 2008 | Lenovo 3000 N100 0768 - Pentium Dual Core...
31 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!