Question about Cell Phones
My phone is still displaying the words
Have you tried the steps i gave you?then try the try the extended hard reset ,remove all source of supply and leave it for 30 min before putting it back. hopefully it will work then i will tell you what next.goodluck and godbless
Posted on Oct 11, 2008
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
A reset is done by following the below steps:
1. Disconnect the battery from handset(s)
2. Disconnect Phone Cord from wall jack
3. Disconnect Phone cord from base unit
4. Disconnect AC adapter from wall outlet
5. Allow to sit for 30 min
6. Reconnect Phone Cord to base
7. Reconnect Phone cord to wall jack
8. Reconnect AC Adapter to wall outlet
9. Reconnect battery into handset until you click or feel the plug snap into place
10. Re-Register Handset by placing on main base
Mar 13, 2015 | Uniden DECT 6.0 Cordless Phone ID
Aug 29, 2013 | HP Computers & Internet
Jan 21, 2011 | Parrot Hands-Free Car Kit with LCD Display...
Mar 20, 2010 | Parrot Ck3200 Ls - Color Cell Interface...
Jun 27, 2009 | LG VX5200 Cellular Phone
Feb 17, 2008 | LG Shine KE970 Cellular Phone
Sep 05, 2007 | Cell Phones
52 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!