- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. Insert a DVD Movie into the PlayStation®2. 2. You should receive a message informing you that the Parental Level has been set, and asking if youý"d like to allow the disc to play. Highlight "Yes" and then press the X button. 3. A new window will appear asking you to temporarily change the Parental Control to a different level. Again, highlight "Yes", and then press the X button. 4. Another window will appear asking you to enter your Password. Above that window are numbers (0-9). 5. Do not enter your password, but instead, press the select button on your Controller. This will change the text in the window from "Enter Password" to "Delete Password". 6. Using the numbers above the window, input 7444. If successful, you will receive a message stating "Deletion Complete". 7. Press Select. You will now be asked to register a new password. Please select a four-digit code of your choosing. 8. You will be asked to confirm your password selection by inputting the same code once again. If successful, you will receive a message stating "Registration Confirmed". 9. Now you need to turn off the password altogether. The movie should of started playing by now. Press select and chose Setup. Go to the parental control "tab" and set the level to "off". 10. Now you should be able to watch any movie
Here is the procedure to reset the parental lock code:
1. Bring up a screen where the unit asks you to enter in the parental
code. You can either insert a restricted disc, or enter the DVD setup
menu and go to "parental control" under custom setup.
2. When the screen asks for the code, press and hold the SELECT button, then enter in the code "7444".
3. The level adjustment under Parental Control dictates the strictness
of the player. The lower the value, the more strict it will be. Either
increase the value to lower the restriction, or disable the lock
entirely by setting it to "off".
4. Once you have made your adjustments, be sure that the DVD tray is
empty, and press the RESET button on the front of the Playstation 2. It
is imperative the tray is clear of any DVD or game for the unit to save
Question, are they wireless guitars or are they corded? If they are wireless, try switching the wireless cards on the playstation where the cord slot is. But use the same guitar with the different card. Thats how I was able to solve my same problem.