Question about Toshiba Satellite 1405-S151 Notebook
Can someone please explain how to get the hard drive out of a Satellite 1405-S151
How to Add or replace your Hard Drive
1. Turn off the notebook, remove the power cord & battery
2. Use a screwdriver to remove the two screws that hold the hard drive compartment panel in place. (on the bottom of your laptop)
3. Gently lift the panel and slide it out.
4. You'll discover that the hard drive is bolted to the panel with four screws. Use the screwdriver to remove the screws. Separate the hard drive from the panel.
5. Slip the new hard drive into the panel and align the screw holes. Replace the screws.
6. Put the panel back into place and make sure it locks
7. Replace the two screws that hold the compartment panel in place.
Posted on Oct 10, 2008
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 17, 2011 | Toshiba Satellite A45-S151 Notebook
Feb 17, 2011 | Toshiba Satellite 1405-S151 Notebook
Oct 19, 2010 | Toshiba Satellite 1405-S151 Notebook
Jun 09, 2010 | Toshiba Satellite 1405-S151 Notebook
Aug 30, 2009 | Toshiba Satellite 1405-S151 Notebook
Aug 20, 2009 | Toshiba Satellite A45-S151 Notebook
Aug 05, 2009 | Toshiba Satellite 1405-S151 Notebook
Jun 14, 2009 | Toshiba Satellite 1405-S151 Notebook
362 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!