My phone is displaying on the main screen and I am not able to use my phone. I can dial out and I can text but I am not able to hear the call nor is the caller able to hear me.
I have searched the user manual for a fix but could not find anything.
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
there is a users guide and maunals in the package,just follow instructions: Please note this car-kit will not work in cars that use optical cabling. Check with your car dealer before ordering. Also, since this car-kit is installed by hard-wiring to the existing car stereo, professional installation is highly recommended. Turn on the car engine and the phone connects wirelessly to the Parrot CK3100 Car Kit. The screen unit has easy-to-navigate menu options just like your phone, and your mobile phone book is wirelessly downloaded to the car kit. Calls can be dialed either through the screen, or by using voice-recognition speed dialing. According to your phone's model and firmware, most features are accessible from the hands free console, including one-touch redial, dual call, and auto-answer.
Typing ##8378 Send brings up the phone test screen. When you select #2 (Field Test) and then select OEM monitor and select "enable" the phone resets and enters test mode.
In test mode you can press the volume up button to bring up the test menu. You can navigate this menu using the 1 and 3 keys on the number pad.
The most notable screen in test mode is found by pressing 3 until you reach SHDR protocol monitor will bring up the screen that displays real time reception and transmission information.
Other screens display other system information, but I caution against "playing around" with these menus too much.
To temporarily hide the test mode screen you can press the volume keys again. To take the phone out of test mode completely follow these steps:
1. dial ##test or ##8378 and press send
2. select 2 (field test)
3. scroll down to and select 10 (OEM monitor)
4. scroll down and select Monitor DISABLE
5. the phone will reset and return to normal mode.
Settings contains many submenus that let you customize your phone.
The Display/Info menu controls how the keypad and display appear:
- changes the wallpaper that • Wallpaper appears on the idle screen.
- sets the size of text on the display. • Text Size
- changes the look of the display. • Theme
- controls whether main menu • Home Icons icons appear on the idle screen.
- controls backlight illumination. • Backlight133 Customizing Your Phone
- controls whether the time and date • Clock appear on the idle screen; sets time and date format; sets year.
- controls whether the items on • Menu View your main menu and Java applications menu appear as large icons or a list.
- sets large digits to appear on • Large Dialing the idle screen when you enter a number.
- sets the language that your phone • Language displays.
for more information Get the manual from here
Hope this helps if so do rate the solution
first you should restart your phone.if you still have same problem means there must be fault in display screen.you should change the display screen of your mobile.but make sure that you should go to your company service.because there are local salesmen they will change old displays .just change the display screen of your mobile
Good bye appear when the car kit switch off. Then suppose to be in relation with the question of the 12 ignition. If it doesn't disconnect of switch off in relation with the car, maybe the kit has a 12 DC and not an ignition connected.
If you can disconnect the power supply of the kit, just do it, and it should normally coming back to the main screen.
Well that would be hard to believe you can't get mute off since you have to personally initiate mute while during a call and the mute would be disable after you hang up. The mute button is located on the left side below the screen. Now here is what you might want to look at. Make sure TTY mode is off, this option would put your phone in permanent mute. Go to settings then to call settings, TTY mode should be off. If this still doesn't work and your phone displays "car kit" on the main screen then your phone is probably water damage or needs repair.