Question about Lexmark JetPrinter Color Z33 InkJet

1 Answer

Purchased in Australia-can I use in USA? Is it dual voltage or can be converted?

I purchased my Z33 printer in Australia- Can I use it in the US? oes it have dual voltage or do I need a transformer?

Posted by on


1 Answer

  • Level 2:

    An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points


    An expert that gotĀ 5 achievements.


    An expert whose answer gotĀ voted for 20 times.


    An expert who has answered 20 questions.

  • Expert
  • 68 Answers

Most printers will work quite happily on 110 or 240V but you will need an adapter for the US power point. Try Tandy of **** Smith. Note that the adapter doesn't change the voltage in anyway it just makes the plug fit. There will be a sticker or engraved fine print next to the power socket or on the bottom of your devices that will say what voltages it is compatible with. If you're unsure don't take the risk.Have a great trip!

Posted on Aug 30, 2009


1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

I just bought a cs6000i sewing machine from USA. I live in India. Why is there smoke coming out of my new sewing machine? Is there a problem with the voltage?

Yes, India voltage is 240, USA is 110. You have probably fried it, should have purchased a machine from another 240V country like Australia of used a voltage converter to break it down.

Feb 28, 2015 | Sewing Machines

1 Answer

Hi will the 790cc shaver work in Australia purchased from americabraun

The 790cc shaver has a dual voltage charger and will work with any country's voltage. However, it will almost certainly have a North American plug if purchased in the US. Therefore, you will need a simple plug adapter. You can see one at at the link below

Mar 10, 2014 | Health & Beauty

1 Answer

Voltage Issues

USA uses 110 V
Australia 230V

to change plug is not enough..... you also need to use also power adaptor, that would convert 230 V in to 110 V.

it's possible that you damaged device already by using too high voltage

Jan 14, 2014 | Audio Technica Audio Players & Recorders

1 Answer

Delonghi problems

Mains voltage in Australia is 230V 50Hz. Travellers from most nations in Asia, Africa and Europe should have appliances that work on the same mains voltage as Australia - therefore you will not need a voltage converter. Notable exceptions to this are Japan, USA and Canada which uses 100/120V 50/60Hz.
If your country does not use appliances within the 230V 50Hz mains voltage range, you will need to purchase a voltage converter. This will transform the voltage from the power outlet into one your appliance can use. You will also need a power adapter.

Dec 18, 2013 | DeLonghi Gelato GM6000 Ice Cream Maker

1 Answer

Will my Behringer amp purchased in the USA work in Australia

You will probably need a voltage converter. Unless you purchased the general export model with a switchable voltage power supply, your PMX2000 will have the power supply for the 120V 60 Hz electrical mains and a 10A H fuse. To confirm this, look on the back of the amp.
I wish that I had better news for you.
Cindy Wells

Jul 19, 2013 | Behringer Audio Players & Recorders

1 Answer

Bought from usa to australia changed to recomended fuse, fuse blows as soon as turned on the unit was brand new any ideas ?

You have to check the working voltage of the adapter of you device. If it purchased from US then it will be 110V. I think the Line voltage in Australia is 220V.Also You have to check is there is any input voltage selector in the in its adaptor . If it there you have to change it to 220V. If there is no such selector then you have to buy a 220v to 110v converter .Then connect the out put of that converter to to your device. You can by this converter at any electronic spare part shope near to you. Or you have to by a new 9V 1.3Amps AC adaptor. When you going to by the converter or a new adaptor take the device. If so they will explain you how to connect the converter or adaptor . By changing a fuse you can't change the operating voltage. If The adapter is designed to use in 110V then the fuse will blow. If you change the fuse and make more experiment with it it will make the full system useless.

Aug 05, 2011 | Lexicon MX200 Multi-Effects Processor

1 Answer

Hello, This is Gouthami who has recently purchased a Singer confidence 7470 in ebay which was parceled from USA to Australia. I just got it and while I was plugging it on, I saw a spark by which I...

Did you check if it was a 110V machine before you purchased it??

USA appliances are 110V so good chance by plugging it in in Australia's 240V electricity supply without putting a voltage adapter between you've fried it.

Check the plate on the machine beside the power in point - if it says 110V then you are going to have to buy an adapter (try **** Smith) to use this machine in Australia. However, if you saw sparks then good chance you've fried something already in the machine.

There are a very few quality machines that were made with Dual Voltage such as some of the Elna Stellas and they have a switch in the base of the machine to switch. But certainly not all and you can assume that most appliances coming from USA would be made for 110V power supply only.

Apr 29, 2011 | Sewing Machines

1 Answer

Purchases a makita compound sa wUSA can i use it in AUStralia

The only obvious problem is that a saw purchased in USA will have a 110 volt motor. Mains voltage in Australia is 220, so you would need to purchase a transformer in Australia to step the voltage down to 110.

Dec 29, 2009 | Makita 10" Dual Bevel Sliding Compound...

1 Answer

I have a Lexmark Z33 printer and have just purchased an HP computer with Windows/Vista. I my printer compatible?


Windows Vista operating system is not supported on Lexmark Z33. Also, Lexmark does not provide the drivers compatible with Windows Vista for this printer model.

For more detailed specifications and support, visit the Lexmark Z33 support pagee by clicking this link.

On the page which opens, click on the "TECH SPECS" tab to view further details.

Hope this answers your query. Thanks for using FixYa

Nov 21, 2009 | Lexmark JetPrinter Color Z33 InkJet

1 Answer

Ok to Use in Australia USA Sear's Kenmore Elite He5 W/D

should not be a problem as long as the converter is for that country. but i would suggest you get the appliances changed over to the proper wiring as the adapter is just for temporary situations

Sep 30, 2009 | Washing Machines

Not finding what you are looking for?
Lexmark JetPrinter Color Z33 InkJet Logo

Related Topics:

57 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Lexmark Office Equipment & Supplies Experts

Don  Farrell
Don Farrell

Level 3 Expert

1018 Answers

Les Dickinson
Les Dickinson

Level 3 Expert

18413 Answers

Doctor PC
Doctor PC

Level 3 Expert

7733 Answers

Are you a Lexmark Office Equipment and Supply Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides