To transfer photos and video to your Sansa e250
1. Open Sansa Media Converter on your PC
2. Connect Sansa e250
to the computer.
The detected Sansa e250 will list the available space and total space on the
device. If more than one device is inserted, only the first device will be
3. Add the media files to be converted
4. The Sansa Media Converter will place all files in MyAlbum unless you
type in a new Album Name at the bottom of the screen. Use this option
to organize your files and slide shows.
5. Press to start the conversion process. A status box will appear
showing which file(s) are being converted.
6. Photos and Video can not be transferred to the microSD card.
7. Do not move your photo or video files from the location the Sansa
Media Converter places them.
8. See Safely removing your Sansa from the Computer instructions
Also you can take a look at the manual on page 16..it will give you a visual Image..
If you need further assistance you can contact sandisk or myself
The number for sandisk is 1-866-726-3475Please rate accordinglyThank youComputerrep